Since June of 2019, King’s College Latvia has been offering interactive, and highly educational summer school programs with various activities, both physical and creative. All summer camp activities are taught in English by fluent English speakers.
King’s College strongly believes that children learn best when they are having fun and as such our program is designed for maximum fun and maximum learning.
A child that participates in King’s College summer school, will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a variety of sporting activities;
- Develop creative skills such as clay modelling;
- Improve written and spoken language;
- Develop public speaking and presentation skills;
- Make new friendships;
- Enjoy the great outdoors.